The 2nd annual GBTC track event will be held Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at Amherst High School in Amherst NY. This year the club will offer two distances; the 5000 meter and 1 mile.
The event will consist of 2 heats for the 5000 and 2 heats for the 1 mile. Additional heats will be added if needed. Runners will be assigned a start time based on a recent 5k or 1 mile finishing time they submit. The results of the heats will be combined to determine the overall, masters and age group awards. A list of entrants and their start times will be posted here in the days leading up to the race. If you submitted an entry via US mail and are not listed in the current starting times, please send us a message via the contact page on this site.
6:30 p.m. – Open mile
6:45 p.m. – Elite mile
7:00 p.m. – Open 5000m
7:30 p.m. – Elite 5000m
- $10 through July 31; add $6 for optional cotton T-shirt
- $15 from August 1 to August 6; add $6 for optional cotton T-shirt
- Registration fees are non-refundable and nontransferable
*** Packet pick-up race-day only starting at 5:00 p.m. at Amherst High School
- First male and female finishers
- First male and female masters finishers
- First finisher in 5-year age groups
Post race refreshments.